Builder Broker Guidelines for Neighborhood Real Estate Services, and Its Affiliated Entities
At NRES (together with its affiliated entities, “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”), we value our relationship with brokers/agents like you. With that in mind, we have prepared these referral fee (hereinafter “referral fee”) eligibility conditions to help you take advantage of the financial opportunities we offer. We have taken great care to spell out these conditions to ensure that you, your clients and your company have a clear understanding of what’s required. We reserve the right to modify or terminate our referral fee program at any time without notice. Please see a New Home Advisor for further details.
Conditions to Receive a Referral Fee:
- You must physically accompany and personally register your client (i.e., the Buyer) on their FIRST visit to the participating neighborhood of their choice. If your client has previously visited a community without you present as their agent or broker, no referral fee will be paid.
- You must register in writing as the agent or broker for your client by signing a Broker Registration form. The form is available from our New Home Advisor at the New Home Construction Site of the community in which your client is interested. The Broker Registration form attaches the Broker Co-Op/Referral Fee Agreement that you will executing when your client enters into a Purchase Agreement.
- When you register your client, that registration will be effective for sixty (60) days. If your client has not executed a Purchase Agreement prior to the expiration of the sixty (60) day period, the registration automatically lapses and must be re-established in writing by re-registering your client. You must personally return to the New Home Site with your client to re-register them for another sixty (60) days by executing a new Broker Registration form. No email or fax re-registration is allowed unless approved in writing.
- Your client must execute a Purchase Agreement within the registration period (or re-registration period) and close in the neighborhood to which you have introduced and registered them. If your client purchases a home in a different neighborhood, no referral fee will be paid.
- Should the registration period (or re-registration period, as applicable) expire prior to your client’s execution of a Purchase Agreement, no referral fee will be paid to you.
- We will provide all the necessary forms and contracts to your client. Forms not approved by us will not be accepted.
- Our community New Home Advisors will stay in contact with you, updating you on the progress of your client’s purchase transaction.
- The referral fee will be paid through and upon the closing of your client’s purchase transaction to the licensed brokerage company listed on the Broker Registration form (i.e., not you directly) if and only if:
- the agent or broker listed in the Broker Registration form is still employed by said brokerage, and the licenses of the agent or broker and brokerage are active and in good standing;
- the agent or broker executed the Broker Co-Op/Referral Fee Agreement concurrently with the buyer’s execution of the Purchase Agreement;
- the buyer has not assigned the Purchase Agreement; and
- the purchase transaction closes.
If all the foregoing conditions have not been met, no referral fee will be paid.
Our goal is the same as yours; to help your clients achieve their home ownership dreams. Like you, we want their home buying experience to be smooth, efficient and rewarding, and we want that experience to be a credit to you. By following our guidelines, you can help ensure that everyone achieves their goals. Thank you for being our partner in success. Neighborhood Real Estate Services.